STANDINGS

RAMEN: 10 POINTS
KALYNN: 10 POINTS
CYBERDALEK: 4 POINTS
UNCANNY: 3 POINTS
R2D2Y: 3 POINTS

BANJO: EXECUTED

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Hacker: Clearing it up.

I noticed by your (quite humorous) comments that there was some confusion on one of my puzzles involving verbs and vowels. I could choose to be kind and flat out tell you. But I won't. Instead, here's a cryptic riddle to help you out. Aren't I evil? >:D Remember: The end justifies the means.

Underneath
Salamander magic
Everyone has advice, like this:
Never
Answer a
Minotaur in fluent
Egyptian
Or you will
Fall down a hole filled with
Snakes and poodles who want to talk about
Ostrichs.
Now your ride is over. If you want to ride again, I encourage you to
Go back to the beginning of the line.

1 comments:

Kalynn

you made it almost too easy.....