STANDINGS

RAMEN: 10 POINTS
KALYNN: 10 POINTS
CYBERDALEK: 4 POINTS
UNCANNY: 3 POINTS
R2D2Y: 3 POINTS

BANJO: EXECUTED

Thursday, February 11, 2010

THE MOLE: CHALLENGE 1 RESULTS

Alright, I am ready to announce the winner. But first...

EVERYONE has something about their performance that is dropping a clue.
-Cyberdalek gained his team zero points for his answers.
-Banjo999 submitted two lists, and the one he told me to count did worse than the other one. (The other one was his prediction of my list.)
-Uncanny and r2d2y both matched the exact same things.
-Uncanny had only one answer that matched my list, even squirming past a few of the tougher ones.
-Kalynn submitted first and got the most points for their team, setting her up as an obvious leader for the team.
-Ramen didn't even submit...

Now for the results for the scoring.

Group Challenge
15 points were scored total for the game, bringing the pot up to a grand total of 15.
Team Challenge
Team Notebook beat Team Lava 10-5. As a result, they do not have to take the quiz.
Individual Challenge
Uncanny scored 5 points, giving him a sabotage point. He can use this by commenting on the quiz post coming soon. Start the post with "SABOTAGE POINT" and list a player taking the quiz. This will impact their overall score and could lead to their elimination. He may use this at any point he is in the game. It can also be transferred to a different player.

Team Lava, you will be taking the quiz. If you do not submit it, you will be eliminated automatically.

The quiz will be posted tomorrow, 12:01 am. It will be 10 questions long.

4 comments:

The Uncanny Poster.

What do you mean that we "both matched the exact same things?"

I put down things that I thought she'd write, and she did the same for me. Don't blame us for matching--I thought that's what we were supposed to do.

And the reason we matched you on the same ones (if that's what you mean) is, like I said in my angry challenge post, there was only one answer to some questions. e.g., Disney Channel Stars. The only one who starts with an R is Raven. Name one other Disney Channel Star (Not Disney star, Disney channel star) whose name begins with "R". And if you actually can come up with one, name how many people know it. You can count them on your hands.

Thank you for reading and (possibly) posting my rant.

Jmill

Ricky Ullman. He was the star of "Phil of the Future", a very popular original series.
Rondell Sheridon. The father of Raven and Cory on 'That's's So Raven' and it's spinoff.

There's two answers right there.

On your argument on matching: You had most of your matches with each other. It's kind of suspicious. I was taking the assumption that you may be working with each other in an alliance. (Part of my job is to draw suspicion to everyone so the mole won't stick out.)

Cyberdalek

Jmill, can you post the submitted lists. I want to see what people put.

Jmill

I thought about it, but some of the responses are necessary to keep a secret, as I use them for the quizzes.